Image Upload

File size must be less than 500kb

File types (jpg, png, gif)






fire-crews-busy

Fire Crews Busy

Fire Crews Busy

Friday Afternoon Saw Local Crews Respond To A Kitchen Fire At Union Club Hotel Colac

Two significant structure fires among six callouts meant for a busy week for local fire authorities, including a kitchen fire at the Union Club Hotel on Friday afternoon.

The blaze was believed to have been started by combustion of cleaning cloths used in the kitchen.

Article continues below

Authorities praised the efforts of employees at the venue for acting fast to contain the fire until crews arrived.

Despite this the kitchen was left significantly damaged leaving the hotels kitchen out of action until further notice.

The second significant fire was the house fire on Bath Street last Monday.

The incident was reported to have started from a dropped cigarette on to a bed, the house was left completely gutted.

The Latest

Join Us

Streaming